Output: 3800 lumen (max) CREE LED provides bright light over a beam distance of 250m and reach up to 500m. 3 modes available, high / low / strobe
Long Lasting: Up to 10 hours from 4 AA batteries. High-quality LED bulb deliver optimum performance throughout 50,000 hours of use
Durable: High-strength aluminum alloy body. Military specification hard-anodized for extremely durability. O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out dust and moisture
Design: Designed for lawman, driver and security, it will protect you from bad guys and road rage. Heavy-duty, compact, solid and tough as rock makes it perfect for camping, hiking, hunting, self-defense and etc. And you will be ready for anything comes in your way
* Powered By: 4X AA battery(Battery not included)
* Runtime: 4-10 hours
* Brightness: 200-3800 lumens
* Beam Distance: 250-500m
* Body Material: Aluminum Alloy
* Dimension: 41cm (length) * 3.3cm(diameter)
* Net Weight: 550g/19.4oz/1.21lb
* Color: Black
* Modes: high low and strobe, lightly press the tailcap to switch modes
* Water resistant level: ipx6, could use in water in short time
* High-strength aluminum alloy body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
* Lamp base: high power LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours or more
* 1x Baseball Bat LED Flashlight
Watch this before you buy
Frequently Asked Question
Q: Where is the battery?
A: Please be aware batteries and adapters are not included in the package. All the batteries can not be transported by air due to safety issues.
Pay attention, WE DO NOT SEND BATTERIES.
Q: How to distinguish between positive and negative pole?
A: The flashlight’s positive pole is in the front and negative pole is back. Battery’s metal top is positive and the tin-plate bottom is negative. If you install the battery in wrong direction, it may cause damage to the battery.
Q: How to turn on/off the flashlight or change the light mode?
A: The button is on the tail of the flashlight. Press fully to turn on/off the flashlight. When the light is on, press half way to change the modes between high/low/strobe.
Q: Why my flashlight doesn’t work after entering the water?
A: Our flashlight’s waterproof level is IPX6, which means it can be used in wet condition just like in rainy day. Even so, it is better not to use the flashlight in water for long time. Water can be pushed into the flashlight by adjusting the focus and turning on/off the flashlight in water. To save the flashlight from water damage, you should turn off the flashlight and take out batteries, and do not use it until it is completely dry.
Q: Why my flashlight is not working?
A: Please check whether the battery is dead. Tighten the tailcap to make sure it is not loose contacts.
* Please note that you can defend yourself when you are in danger, but do not hurt other people on purpose.
* Do not shine directly to someone’s eyes, the light may cause blindness.
* We recommend using better battery, and take out battery when you are not ready to use the flashlight in short time.
* Clean and dry the flashlight when liquid damage happens.
* Russian buyer please leave us your full name. Due to Russian Post’s policy, package will be rejected if recipient’s name is not complete.
* Wholesale price is negotiable, when you need more than 10 pcs, please leave us a message.
If you are not satisfied with our product or our service, please contact us immediately. We will appreciate it if you don’t open a dispute. We will do everything to make you happy!
High-strength aluminum alloy material
You can easily break glass and bricks with it
You can use it in the rain, but it cannot be soaked in water for a long time